- Creating products
- Payment & Security
- Placing an order
- What is the process of placing an o..
- Can I order by phone?
- How do I change my products details..
- How do I change my shipping method?
- How do I change my shipping address..
- How do I cancel my order?
- What to do if my coupon code or pro..
- How do I check my order status in m..
- What if the product I'm ordering is..
- Shipping & Return
Yescustom offers you an up-to-date system in “My yescustom Account”, with which you can
check your order status anytime you login to your account. To track an existing order, please log
in to your yescustom account and review your Order History.
The 4 Stages of Order Status
1) Pending: We have received your order and are in the process of creating it.
2) Processed: Your order is in the creation phase or is awaiting shipment.
3) Shipped: We have queued your order for shipment. With traceable packages, a tracking
number is issued at this point. Please keep in mind that if your order was queued for shipment
after standard shipping times or on a weekend, then it will not be put in transit until the following
4) Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled within our system. If you are unsure why your order
has been cancelled, please contact our customer support.
Making Changes to an Order
After your order is placed, it is generally processed within two hours. Once your order has been
processed, it will automatically move to the manufacturing phase and can no longer be
modified or cancelled.
If you have difficulties in tracking shipping status of your order, please feel free to contact our
online service assistant or email to email@example.com