- Creating products
- Payment & Security
- Placing an order
- What is the process of placing an o..
- Can I order by phone?
- How do I change my products details..
- How do I change my shipping method?
- How do I change my shipping address..
- How do I cancel my order?
- What to do if my coupon code or pro..
- How do I check my order status in m..
- What if the product I'm ordering is..
- Shipping & Return
As with product details, once an order has been finalized in the checkout process, the shipping
method selected at checkout cannot be modified. However, provided the open order is still
pending and has not yet entered our production stream (typically 2 hours after order submission),
you can cancel the order through your yescustom account. Cancelling your order in this manner
will automatically put your cancelled items back in your shopping cart, where you can select
another shipping method before proceeding to submit a corrected order. This cannot be done
after the order has gone to the processed state. In the meantime, please send an email to us
about the shipping method you want to replace.