- Creating products
- Payment & Security
- Placing an order
- Shipping & Return
1) Don't give your account number over the phone unless you initiated the call.
2) Get a card that has added security features, such as a photo ID.
3) Never write down your account number or PIN on an envelope or postcard.
4) Draw a line over charge slips covering the total amount to prevent any changes.
5) Don't sign a blank charge slip unless absolutely necessary, and only in a store.
6) Save receipts.
7) Always check receipts against your monthly statements. If anything looks strange, report
it within 60 days of the statement’s mailing date.
8) Make a list of card numbers, expiration dates, and toll-free numbers for your credit card
companies. Keep this record in a safe place, separate from where you keep your cards.
9) Carry only the cards you need, especially when traveling.
10) Never lend your card to anyone, and don’t leave cards or receipts lying around.